Walk to Walk Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The “Walk To Walk” promotion (or Walks Referral Programme) provides a Qualified Eligible Customer with a New Booking Discount to be used with another of the Participating Walks.
Qualified Eligible Customer is defined as:
- A customer that has completed a guided walk with one of the Participating Walks, and wishes to make use of the New Booking Discount to book another guided walk with another one of the Participating Walks at a discounted rate
- A customer that has genuinely received a Unique Promo Code from one of the Participating Walks (following completion of their guided walk with that Participating Walk), for use as part of a new booking with another one of the Participating Walks
- A customer that claims or uses (redeems) their provided Unique Promo Code within three (3) months of receipt (of receiving a Unique Promo Code provided by a Participating Walk via email)
All customers attempting to claim or use (redeem) a Unique Promo Code will be checked for eligibility, and may be required to provide evidence of their eligibility in order to claim and use the New Booking Discount. Evidence may include proof of identification, proof of receipt of a Unique Promo Code from one of the Participating Walks (including date received – with redemption being within 3 months of receipt), proof of prior booking with one of the Participating Walks (including dates travelled and booking confirmation details), and/or any other evidence deemed necessary by the Participating Walks to prove eligibility.
Any customers or people that attempt to dishonestly use a fake promo code, or that attempt to use a promo code when they are ineligible, will be disqualified from the promotion.
New Booking Discount is defined as:
- A one-time AUD $100.00 discount (being $100 off the published rate) provided to Qualified Eligible Customer(s) who make a new booking with another one of the Participating Walks within three (3) months of receipt (of receiving via email a Unique Promo Code provided by a Participating Walk)
- Limited to one Unique Promo Code (or discount) per Qualified Eligible Customer
- Valid for use on any 2023 and 2024 published and date / space available guided Participating Walk
The New Booking Discount cannot be used to make a repeat booking on the same walk, and can only be used to make a new booking with another one of the walks listed as Participating Walks. It should be noted that some walk operators are able to take bookings for other walks participating in this promotion (on behalf of other Participating Walks) – a Qualified Eligible Customer may book another of the walks listed as Participating Walks either directly with that participating new walk operator (online, via email or via phone) or via the referring participating walk operator (if they book other participating walks). Bookings can also be made via travel agents, with travel agents to apply the New Booking Discount Unique Promo Code provided by the Qualified Eligible Customer. Travel agents should note that any commission earned will be on the nett amount of the final booking, after the New Booking Discount has been applied. In all instances, it is the responsibility of the Qualified Eligible Customer to provide their Unique Promo Code at time of booking, and to check that their New Booking Discount has been applied (where eligible).
The New Booking Discount is for new guided walk bookings only, and cannot be applied retrospectively to an existing or previous booking.
The New Booking Discount is not combinable with any other offer, deal, discount, promotion or promo code, and also cannot be used in conjunction with Walk into Luxury’s existing “Walker Loyalty Program”, or any other loyalty programs.
The New Booking Discount and Unique Promo Code(s) cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, or any other offer, deal, discount, promotion or promo code.
Participating Walks is defined as:
- Cape to Cape Walk operated by Walk into Luxury
- Classic Larapinta Trek in Comfort operated by Australian Walking Holidays
- Freycinet Experience Walk operated by Freycinet Experience Walk
- Murray River Walk operated by Murray River Trails
- Seven Peaks Walk operated by Pinetrees Lord Howe Island Travel
- Spicers Scenic Rim Trail operated by Spicers Retreats
- The Arkaba Walk operated by Wild Bush Luxury
- The Maria Island Walk operated by Wild Bush Luxury
This promotion has no affiliation with Great Walks Of Australia nor any other company or organisation not listed in the Participating Walks mentioned above.
The Participating Walks (being the promoters of this promotion) reserve the right to collectively cancel this “Walk To Walk” promotion (or Walks Referral Programme), or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, in their sole discretion. In the event of cancelation of this promotion, any unclaimed or unused promo codes will be forfeited.